FACES OF HEALING
Celebrating Louisiana’s Nurses
The Louisiana Nurses Foundation conceived the FACES OF NURSING campaign as a way to elevated careers in nursing as well as an opportunity to celebrate individual nurses who exemplify exceptional performance in professional practice, innovation, leadership, and/or advocacy.
This is your opportunity to recognize innovators, leaders, and those who continually go above and beyond the call of duty. Do you know someone who has made outstanding contributions to nursing and deserves to join this exclusive and prestigious group? Self nominations are also highly encouraged.
Each FACE OF NURSING honoree will receive:
- A celebratory lunch with the other honorees (DATE and TIME in Baton Rouge)
- A professional headshot
- State-wide recognition through The Pelican News, LSNA website and social media channels
Applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- Contributes as a leader in official and unofficial capacities
- Role models compassion and exemplary practice
- Creates an environment where attributes of trust, compassion, mutual respect, continued professional development and ethical behavior are modeled and supported
- Pushes for improvements in nursing through clinical, educational, and/or advocacy work
- Promotes and enhances the image of nursing within their organization, the community and the profession
- Is a member of the Louisiana State Nurses Association
Applications are now closed.